Sunday, 30 August 2015

It's about POWER!

I realize that I have often believed that I may not be smart enough or intelligent or good enough. And every time I have felt that way, I feel inferior around people (duh!!). It's really weird though that because I often have not thought about how I'm feeling I have often resented people for expressing their intelligence or creative powers. Really weird!! I wonder how they feel when I turn on them, do they know that I am insecure, how do I recover after such an attack (which is very passive aggressive).

Here is a proposed solution for self:

It's okay to feel less smart or whatever around people. My goal is to invest in myself improvement as long as I live therefore, allow people to express themselves, even if that means they are always right. Surrender and let the smart ones speak. You don't have to accept or do whatever they propose on you. Take the time to think through it even when you can say what's on your mind. Its not weakness - not at all.

And if you happen to be around people you appear to know more than, do not assert your intelligence prowess as if you are the only one. Learn from everyone and realize, nobody is better than you and you are not better than anyone else.

Ask questions
Take the time to think and come to your own conclusions
Be certain in your own ideas and what you believe in
Allow people to be themselves, don't be bothered but only when you fail to learn from someone

Am not sure how to apologize to the people I have offended by my insecurities. I hope with time I can figure that out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment