Thursday, 27 August 2015

Embarrassed

The most embarrassing thing about this is knowing that it's no one's fault, but your own. It's easy to want to blame somebody for your own affairs. A silly example is getting mad because I'm doing a sloppy job on an important assignment and all [she] wants to do is get results and working hard. How the hell do I get the balls to blame her for my own stupidity and laziness. IT'S incredible how I come to the conclusion and the unhappiness that I brought on myself because someone is working harder than I am.

The reality is this, I have insecurity, jealousy, lack of discipline, laziness, low self esteem, envy and for me to blame others is just plain stupid. If I don't want to feel this way or that, I need to accept that others are going to do certain things better than I and what I need to do is to work just as hard and even harder than them if I want to be the better person and the best. It's that simple.

But the sad thing is knowing that you are ruining yourself. You have to look deep within to resolve your own destructive issues and take responsibility and that's painful.

"Excellence is being able to perform at a high level for a long period of time" - Jay Z

No comments:

Post a Comment